Saturday, August 9, 2008

COOL RIDE


Price of gasoline is soaring high! We have to think what would the best alternative ride to be use without consuming so much gasoline.

While I was on my way to the taxi terminal suddenly a man riding a motorcycle stop besides and remove his helmet and say "Hey want some ride". And it was my friend EJ. I looked at his bike and it was really cool bike and still a brand new. I said sure and ask him if I could drive it. He let me handle the driving. So while I was driving it He discussed to me his new bike. It is a suzuki raider 150 cc. It is the fastest bike in the underbone category. It is designed like sports bike because the engine is 4-valve 150cc single-cylinder and oil-cooled. It reminds me ofn the other suzuki sports bike the FXR 150. According to my friend EJ it was similar to that bike but it was on the underbone part.

The bike fuel consumption is 35km/liter. And it has a maximum horsepower 16.0hp at 9,500 RPM. Really nice machine. Aside from that, both of the wheels is fitted with disk brakes.

Well it is very easy to drive and most of all you save a lot of gasoline.

No comments: