Tuesday, May 18, 2010

This time, for now

I have really no idea on what to post today, maybe I should explain my absence for a year

My partner and i decided last May of 2008 to buy our very own domain name "zoycer dot com" or KAT'S WEB. It didn't went the way we wanted it to primarily because of limited time, my/our limited time.

Blogging for money while having a real paying job does not work for us. I learned that blogging is not for me. Maybe it worked for some i know but i guess never for me... oh but never say never, maybe i'll have time for this when i retire that day I'll sure have plenty of time and experience right?

Welcome me back? Nah.. I'm not even sure if i will be spontaneous on this free site. Maybe yes maybe no.

We can't be too sure.

But if ever i would continue posting here, i wont write about stupid products that i don't really know of, lol.

I kinda miss this. This. Writing without pressure and all that. Not that i pressured myself with our website because i did not. Or maybe I'm writing now because i am somehow feeling guilty for not trying to work it our a lil harder.

Oh well. That was just is, we learn our lessons in different ways, mine is kinda expensive and stressful way.

No comments: